OBVIOUSLY

by - August 21, 2020

BEAUTY

Satu hari aku ada dengar kawan aku cakap
Hello jari aku tak gemuk ok, jari aku kurus, panjang macam perempuan 

I was in the middle doing something while hearing that conversation. And then i look the one who said that. She didn’t even notice. I didn’t know there are a specific criteria for a woman’s hand. I still remember how upset she is when someone joking about body shape like saying gemuk while for me she just a bit chubby. 

The moment she also did the same thing. 

She is cancelled. 

I think the real beauty is from inside. You have a good heart. Obviously, we people can’t see it. But if you have a good heart automatically it showed by your actions and your words. Allah created us in the good shape, perfect from hair to toes and who are you to judge Allah’s creature. 


You May Also Like

0 comments