FRIEND

by - August 31, 2018

Disclaimer : This is my assignment for English. You may be quite disappointed but keep reading laa.  So, the title maybe a clickbait haha for you. Sorry not sorry haha.



“Ointment and perfume rejoice the heart: so doth the sweetness of a man’s friend by hearty counsel” (Proverbs 27:9). 

There are many beautiful things in life, but friendship may be one of the most important things. To live life without experiencing friendship is nothing. Friends play an important role in a person's life. They encourage when one is sad, they entertain when one is lonesome, and they listen when one has problems. There are varieties of friends: co-workers, social workers, schoolmates, classmates and many (much for uncountable) more Each type of friend is helpful in one way or the other. Hence, I am going to share about a friend of mine which to me, he is an interesting member in my class. His name is Mohd Danial bin Supani From my observation, he is chosen to be the interesting member of my class because of his passion and enthusiasm to do any task perfectly. Besides, for me he is very interesting because of his great sense of humor that always cherish any moment in the class and he is a helpful person that always lend a hand to his friends in trouble.  
A heavily built, average height guy with swept-back hair, Danial seems like a model on a runway for a fashion show. His body shapes form a figure any woman would fight for. Above his black liquid eyes, lie a set of perfect bushy eyebrows. His eyes always looked bright as he shows that he is not the type of guy that stays up to finish a last-minute task. His fresh-faced sit atop his broad-shoulder with a brilliant smile. Even when he is  in bad mood, he always wreathes in smiles. Hence it is hard to sense whether he is in a bad mood unless he spoke expressionless. Again, when he is smiling, it will form the smiling eyes that can melt anyone in anger. Moreover, his 90 degrees nose accents his face nicely. Despite his perfect looks, there are more to himself and I have only begun to tell you of an interesting classmate worth dying forI already consider him as one of my closest guy friends. 
To start off with a special point of Danial being chosen as an interesting member in my class because of his passion and enthusiasm to do any task perfectly. This good quality of him that I find most intriguing is that he can accomplish any task and make the best of it. This is because, he has taken the task as a responsibility  to another new level. He will do any task that has been entrusted to him to the fullest as if he will face death tomorrow. For instance, recently our class handled a Mathematic Explorace. Wwere divided into two, for seven checkpoints. Danial was like an eager beaver preparing for his checkpoint until his partner who is a friend of mine said that Danial was very enthusiastic as he did a lot of research about their checkpoint until he is satisfied. In addition, he paid a lot of attention, adjust and then tries until it’s perfect. It was great to have him as a partner because he would put his whole mind into any task to have perfect touch. Therefore, he is one of the interesting classmate that’s very passionate and enthusiastic in doing any task as he put his heart and soul into it and dedicate as much time as he can. - He is extremely hard working and goal oriented. 

Moving on to another charm of Danial is he always has a great sense of humor that matches his personality. Undoubtedly, I find this charm of him admirable because he knows how to pull off jokes in any moment that will delight each and every one of us. Based on my experience, with his quirky sense of humor, Danial is our happiness booster and every time he unintentionally becomes hilarious, (this one sounds weird, how is he unintentionally hilarious?) the laughter can soothe the tension and melt our stress towards loaded tasks. This reminds me about an incident that happened to me when everything I did went wrong that day. I was in bad mood. I did not talk to everyone and my classmates noticed that, they did not dare to greet me or say hi. Then the one guy with his smiling eyes, Danial was being humorous, sharing his jokes that made me laugh and made my day. The uniqueness of this charm is even he, himself does not always see this astonishing part of him. After that, I calmed myself and look upon him all the time positively and he never seems to be having a bad day. As the old saying goes, “life is better when you are laughing” and everyone knows laughing comes naturally to him and most important of all, because of his great sense of humor, he can bring the joy into the most barren situation.  
Last but not leastDanial has the attitude to help others in need. He will lend a hand when he heard that his friend is in trouble. In other words, he never wants to see anyone in pain and seeing others in pain causes him pain as well. This shows me how he is capable of empathy and I think this is a wonderful personality trait of him that I need to follow. This helpful trait of him proves that he is loving and kind by trying to help others. He also can point out my blind spot and when he seems something that is wrong, he helps me by telling the truthHonestly, I think that he is way too nice. Sometimes people easily take him for granted. Specifically, when I have problems, he is the one that I’ll share my problems with. This is because, he lends me his ear to listen to my problem sincerely and sometimes he would slip in some beautiful advices that could help me go through my struggles. I am mystified by his ability to just sit and listen to a poor soul like me pouring out my mind and sometimes I asked him why he wants to listen. The reply was short and left me speechless. He said that he sees this is an opportunity to help by letting someone “unload” their problems and struggles. As has been said, Danial is the fascinating member of my class who would think about others and help them before thinking about himself. This is the trait of him that I adore the most.  
Altogether, Danial is the one that knows how to help his friends through their struggles, has a great sense of humor that will bring joyful in any state besides his high passion and enthusiasm toward any task. These are not the only interesting part of him being my classmate but he is truly the definition of the saying that goes “A friend in need is a friend indeed. He is the one that will stay by my side no matter how rough the tides might be. I have observed that all human beings, no matter how stunning their personalities can be, deep down, they share a common fear, though the degree of this fear varies: the fear of being lonely in an over-crowded world. Good friends will teach you how to overcome this fear. They will bear the worst of you, they will bring out the best in you, and appreciating the person that you are instead of the image which you want to project of yourself, they will teach you to value your intrinsic self.  I am very thankful to have him as my classmate that turned out to be my amazing friend 

You May Also Like

0 comments